Welcome to the 100 Acre Woods Blog Hop
Today we invite you to come check out this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards, layouts, or projects featuring our favorite Winnie the Pooh Characters.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.
We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
Mae Sunshine Designs will be giving away a cute stamp set to one lucky person.
So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects.
Then come back to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules.
You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
Ready to join in the fun?
I used the Silly Willy Dress up file from LSHD, to make this bear dressed as tigger. this is a Birthday Card for my BFF who loves tigger! its actually a 5.5" by 8.5" card base.
Up next is Holli
Here's our lineup in case you get lost:
1. Connie- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
3. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
4. Nadja - http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com/
5. Sarah - http://itswhatkeepsmesane.blogspot.com
6. Tonya - http://ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com
7. Robin L. - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
8. Georgiana ~ http://www.carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/
10. Wandy http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com
11. Kathy http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com
12. Jessi http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.com
13. Holli http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com
14. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com