SO this weekend I’m in a few hops
Welcome to the Celebrate mother's blog hop!!! If you are hopping along with us, then you should be here from Lisa ! If not, then go back to Lynda's blog at Memories in Tyme for the very beginning - you don't want to miss out on all the GREAT idea's along the way!!!
Mothers - we all have one...or are one - they are a necessary part of our existence - and today, we celebrate THEM! We have our own mom's, our mother-in-law's, step-mom's, surrogate mom's, our sister's who turn in to a mother figure, Aunt's and Grandma's..... People who are in our lives that help us to become the women we are today - this blog hop is all in celebration of each and every one of them!!!
So my mom is one of my best friends, every time I make a card she’s like thanks and walks off with it even if it isn’t for her because she likes it. My mom is disabled and has to live with me. That’s fun trying to explain to someone I just started dating… btw you get to meet my mom. They usually don’t stick around long after that. My mom is very open with how she feels about the boys I date. But yes back to my project.
So I knew she loved this paper line, and when I got the paper pack, it came with 3 sheets of stickers. I don’t know about you but I never know what to do with these stickers and scraps. So I made a simple card and used the stickers.
Blog hop lineup is:
1. Lynda - http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
2. Deborah - Http://www.scrappingmamma.net
3. Inga - http://mommahobbit.blogspot.ca
7. Lisa - http://lisakelly110803.blogspot.com/
8. Jessi- http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.com
BTW I’m the last stop so make sure to start at the beginning if you haven’t. Now for the fun part - the blog candy!!! One lucky winner will receive $20 in free patterns from Scrapping with LisaDesigns!!! Lisa has so many awesome patterns for both card making and scrapbooking - and a design team who brings you so many different ideas each week! I love being a part of her team, and am thankful for her for giving us this great giveaway today!!! Now, in order to get your name in for the drawing (to be held on 5/15, so make sure you check back for the winner on Lynda's blog) you will want to do:
1. Leave a comment on everyone's blog... This is important as we all love nice comments on the things we have made!
2. "Like" Lisa on Facebook at - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapping-With-Lisa-Designs/130882060268842
3. "Like" Lynda's Memories in Tyme on Facebook at - https://www.facebook.com/Memoriesintyme?ref=hl
Thanks for joining today, I hope you get a lot of great idea's and inspiration along the way!