Welcome to the 12 days of Christmas Blog Hop hosting By Lisa over at honey bearz designs. Head on over there to check out all the great prizes and the guest designers as well.
If your coming from Scrapping Madge your in the right place.
On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me a card using lawn fawn stamps.
Using let it snow along with my distress markers and a black ink pad I made a simple card. I used some scraps of paper from yesterday to make the mat layer.
I love using the distress markers to color on stamps it gives a water color effect.
Pretty simple. Could easily mass produce this one.
Head on over to Miranda’s next.
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com/
3. Theresa~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
4. Sheila- http://www.2pawprints.blogspot.com/
5. Jillian - http://www.paperalamode.com/
6. Pam (Mama LoveBug) - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
7. Rebecca~ http://blog.scrapprincess.com/
9. Madge- http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/
10. Jessi http://mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.com/
11. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
12. Shawnee ~ http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/