Welcome to the 12 days of Christmas Blog Hop hosting By Lisa over at honey bearz designs. Head on over there to check out all the great prizes and the guest designers as well.
If your coming from Scrapping Madge your in the right place.
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me a cute little card, with an adorable little bear.
This card is an easel card, all the pattern paper is from a paper pack I picked up at Craft Warehouse. Every day eclectic paper pack. I used an svg file from Designs on Cloud 9, called first snow.
I also used the critter faces in medium for his cute little face. I used some broken china distress ink around the white edges of the bear, and around the blue pattern papers. The stamp is from lawn fawn.
Head on over to Miranda’s next.
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com/
3. Theresa~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
4. Sheila- http://www.2pawprints.blogspot.com/
5. Jillian - http://www.paperalamode.com/
6. Pam (Mama LoveBug) - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
7. Rebecca~ http://blog.scrapprincess.com/
9. Madge- http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/
10. Jessi http://mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.com/
11. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
12. Shawnee ~ http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/